Summer Season (May 1st–October 14th)
Our 12’ x 16’ camping cabins are located near the Lodge at the Flagstaff Nordic Center in the summer season so no hiking is required. Each unit is equipped with a double bed, a twin bunk bed, sleeping pads, and a woodstove that make them the perfect camping experience for the whole family. Up to six people can be accommodated. The Lodge is located at the base of the 35 mile trail system of the Flagstaff Nordic Center. Most of these trails can be used for biking as well as hiking.
Amenities & Notes
- Summer campground map (PDF 238 kb)
- Double bed, twin bunk bed and sleeping pads are provided.
- Lighting is in place by battery operated lantern, but there are no electric outlets. It is advisable to bring flashlights or headlamps.
- Heating provided by wood-burning stove inside each Cabin. All Forest Service fire restrictions apply. For current fire restrictions please visit http://www.fs.fed.us/r3/coconino/.
- Firewood for the wood burning stove and camp fires is available to purchase for $8 per crate.
- Propane barbecue grill and picnic table is available next to each unit.
- Running water not available.
- You supply: sleeping bags, pillows, headlamp or flashlight, cooking/eating supplies and utensils, food and beverages, personal items, books, games, etc.
Summer Rate & Information
- Weekdays starting at $45/night for up to two people.
- Weekends starting at $55/night for up to two people.
- Rates may be higher during special events and holidays.
- $5 extra per night, per each additional person
- $5 extra per night, per dog
- Check-in time is after 1:00 P.M.
- Check-out time is 10:00 A.M.
To reserve a Camper Cabin, please check availability below. We now offer convenient online booking.
The form below is actually an embedded secure payment page. If you would prefer this page open up in a separate window to see the secure https URL, click here.
Please Read Before Making Reservation
- Please read all “Amenities and Notes” and our Policies page before proceeding.
- You must provide a valid email address for reservation confirmation.
- Please print your email confirmation with your access code. Cell service cannot be relied upon.
- Lodge staff may not be on site upon your arrival. Please be prepared for self check-in.